Sunday, December 25, 2011

GABRIEL


By: Yokabels

I was hot and needed a quickie. So I strolled down to the sauna in search of a beefy hairy bud. As I got undressed my cock started to rise, I wanted everyone to see how hung I was so I kept the door opened. That's when a met Gabriel, an Italian in for vacation. Gabriel wasted no time; he took one look at me and then my thick 9 inch cock, he barged himself into my room and we started kissing.

I had no control over my emotions. Gabriel was exactly what I was looking for, he was furry all over his body, his arms were as strong and thick as a pole, his stomach was round and he had a trail of fur that led to his fat uncut 7 inch cock. Gabriel had a goatee and his eyes were tree bark brown. As we kissed he suck the air out of my mouth and blew his hot breath in to mine, kissing him made me melt onto the bed. I was wasted, my cock nearly exploded without any type of intercourse.


Gabriel and I continued to lose ourselves in the ecstasy of intense kissing. He had me on the moon; I never had been kissed so passionately in my life. Gabriel held me tight, his forearms were monstrous, and I just wanted him to squeeze me tighter and tighter. I could not take it anymore so I reached down and latched my hand on to his throbbing prick. I escaped his manly grip and quickly dropped down to my knees to service his jumping cock.

As I got to face his manhood I saw the most beautiful cock that I could ever dream about. His prick was thick and his balls were heavy, I cuffed them so that they would not be just hanging around. I massaged his balls as I would massage mine, moving my fingers around his scrotum I heard him moan. He was in heaven, I was in heaven. His cock was looking me in the eye, his foreskin needed to be pulled back so that the head could receive some attention. I had to decide what to do because my right hand was cuffing his balls and my left hand was stroking my own dick. So I continued stroking my cock and held his balls. I then took moved my tongue from my mouth and lick inside of his dripping salty precum reaching the tip of his soiled head. I licked up all the precum and savored it in my mouth before swallowing it.

I took all of Gabriel's 7inches and his head hit the back of my throat. If I could have swallowed his cock I would have. I just stayed there on my knees sucking his cock as if I was a baby sucking on a pacifier. Gabriel did not move he said something in Italian and I just sucked his cock. I wanted to make sure he stood at the back of my throat. Gabriel then began to moan as I stood making no movements, just savoring his hot manhood. As I began to motion myself to suck off his cock, he grabbed my head and began humping my mouth. My eyes were watering and my air was beginning to be cut off, his humping made him more excited, it made me more excited. He started humping my mouth harder and harder. I had no idea he was going to cum because when I thought he was close, I had cum coming out of my nose. His orgasm just exploded, his cock was so far in the back of my throat that I just gag and cum filled my throat and came out of my nose.

I had never had anyone cum like that before. He held my head onto his cock until he had finished Cumming, his cum just lingered down my throat and out of the sides of my mouth as well as my nose. Now when I look back and think about Gabriel, I have the smell of his cum stuck in my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...